Sunday, May 10, 2015

You Want to Talk About Mothhaaaas

Sorry about the title… it's off of White Chicks (the movie) and I couldn't help myself


I know I am bias, but I truly believe I have the best mother around. Today (Mother's Day) I of course had to give a huge shout out to my mom :)
All the fabulous in one picture ;)

Through thick and thin, she's my number one, go-to human, and I would be no where without her. Literally, NO WHERE. Yes, we have had our differences, BIG differences, but that doesn't stop us from being the power team that I feel like we are. Single-handedly, she has become my role model and forever friend.

This year, I gave my mom a new baking accessories, a hand mixer, and kitchen aide bowl as a gift, so I don't have any cool crafts to share... but what really takes the cake [<< see what I did there ;)] is the card:


I realized when I was writing this that I give a lot of the same gifts to my mom for Mother's Day, but below I thought were some cute, funny, and kind words to say on Mother's Day. I have made a few of these things, and said a few too. 


Funny Mom's Day Quotes
                                                                                  
                                         




Sweet Mom Gifts (Craft Ideas) and Quotes


 

I don't have any siblings from my mom, but I thought this was too funny

 



Thanks for reading! I hope all you moms out there have the most perfect day!

T. Hall



No comments:

Post a Comment