Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Normal Ordinary:

Well, here it goes. My first blog post.

Normalcy is something hard to define because it is different for everyone. So, I have decided to document what normal looks like for me. I go through my routine everyday (that is not really so routine), which doesn't seem all that exciting at first. I figure in college we all have somewhat similar lifestyles… right? But let's face it: no day ever looks the same for everyone regardless of what stage of life we're in, and somehow we create a normal, ordinary lifestyle for ourselves out of it all. Day-in-day-out stuff that could easily be forgotten, and yet makes up the glue that holds us together.

What I am trying to say is I want to document my normal ordinary through my blog.

At this point in my life I am not tied to anything:  I am a completely carefree-independent-limitless-spontaneous party of one, so why not blog about all of my adventures? Maybe blogging will help inspire some summer spontaneity. Here, I am going to let loose and talk about all my big dreams, stupid stories, creativity thoughts, emotions, opinions, or whatever happens during my day.  I can't wait to see what it looks like at the end of the year. If I end up having readers follow me or relate to me, that is great! I will be really excited to know someone else gets some enjoyment out of this too. However this blog is really for me to see what my last year of undergrad looks like, to share all these transitions I am about to go through, and really just have fun with my day-to-day shenanigans because normal will never look like this again.

So, to anyone who gives this a second glance, thanks for reading! I am looking forward to getting this show on the road.


T. Hall

1 comment:

  1. Tay! I can't wait for your posts to come! love the blog theme- it's so relateable :)

    ReplyDelete